Friday, May 13, 2011

Frustrated and Happy

So, a couple of days ago is when I first started my blog, I come back today to see if Blogger was yet working, and YES! Blogger is back in business. I then proceed to check my blog and THAT is when I became rather frustrated! My newly-made blog was GONE! Very frustrated I am!
Now I had to re-type my first entry, and I will not even try to remember the others. But, they will be missed.
R.I.P Old Blog


Now, while Blogger was unavailable my little brother and sister found baby birds with their friends in the neighborhood. I feel pain for the poor baby birds. I do not know what I would do without my "momma." The baby birds are pretty adorable and as a family we have decided on trying to raise the baby birds. I disagree, one bird keeps pecking it's baby beak at the glass. THAT BIRD WANTS OUT! Not that I can blame the baby bird, I would be rather scared in a glass fish tank!

                                 Baby Bird named Twitter :)
                   Twitter, again. I hope the baby bird survives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment