Friday, May 13, 2011

THE HUNT

This past spring, my parents suggested I sit out my Junior Year season of tennis. This broke my heart because I was finally guaranteed the 2nd seed spot! My previous tennis season went so well that I was looking forward to this season all the more. So, I was sidelined in tennis. This approach was encouraged because my parents thought I should look for a job (not that I wasn't already).
I thought I should be able to carry on in tennis until I was administrated a job, but that was not an option to them.
Following the departure of tennis and me, I became very determined to get a job. I started putting in application after application. (I was not going to be separated from tennis for nothing!)
Tennis season is now coming to an end, and I am still without a job. I have in approximately 15 applications, and have only had one call back- which was made while I was on vacation and was not able to go (just my luck!). I am still going strong though! I am not going to give up. Tomorrow I have two more applications to put in. All I have to say is, I think I should have went with my plan at the beginning, because unfortunately, I did miss out on a whole season of tennis for nothing.
But, I am "bound and determined" to get a job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment