Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Papa John's Pizza!

Pizza is amazing, so hopefully I do not get tired of it as quickly as Burger King!! You can make pizza so many different ways though! It won't have to taste the same way all of the time :)
My first day started off boring, watching videos about the History of Papa John's and "How to Answer the Phone" ..It really is simple, but it is so much like Drive-Thru and that just isn't my thing!! The first phone call I answered was a complete disaster! But as the night past I do think I got better :)
Then, I learned how to make the pizzas! Which is my second favorite thing to do. It's an assembly line and very organized which I like. I really don't like how my hands feel so dirty after wards though.
My favorite part is the simplest task. Getting the pizzas out of the oven, boxing them, cutting them and putting in the extras! I don't know why, but it's just an easy routine that I enjoy doing over and over again!
The people are really laid back, so that is GREAT! I've only worked one day, but I work the next 3 days in a row! Friday AND Saturday included. I'm a bit nervous, but I think it will all work out fine. I am soooo grateful that I FINALLY have a job; and I like it :)


BUT, my allergies are kicking my butt- I wish they would lay off so I can focus on finishing my junior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment