Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer So Far

Well, so far this summer has been terrible! I got dumped, I found out that a loved ones cancer may be coming back and I have rarely seen my friends! I want to have a huge party with just my friends! But who has to work, THIS GIRL! Which I don't completely mind. I have nice friends at work and some are really cute :) I have forgotten what it feels like to have a crush on someone! I like it. But, I do not want a relationship! I'm just going to focus on saving up my money to get me a car for next year and college. I would really appreciate if something very exciting happened to make my summer just a tad more exciting. I have faith that it will get better!
I did cut my younger sisters hair at 1 am :) --->
My parents weren't very happy, but she looks cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment