Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ender's Game

Reading for Fun, like a hobby VS Reading for School
It may just be the stubborn side of me, but if a teacher assigns me a book to read, I will not usually enjoy it. I would much rather read a book I, myself, have chosen. Am I the only one?
This year in my English Class we have been assigned the book Ender's Game. WHAT A GREAT BOOK! I am so glad I am naturally a good student and force myself to read what I don't want, because I have found great love for this book.
Have you ever read a book and the whole time you are reading, you have a movie playing in your mind? Or do I just sound like a huge nerd....
I will most likely re-re-read(funny, right?) this book many times. It is great and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves reading(: .....even if you don't love reading!!

Now a funny story too go along....
I was reading Ender's Game one night and my sister ask, "Whitney, are YOU reading Star Wars?!"
It was TOO funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment