Saturday, September 17, 2011

I DON'T WANT TO MOVE

Well, this is our last week in the house that has finally made me feel happy. I am going to miss this place so much. I will miss the view from my bathroom, having two bathrooms and not having to share with my parents, a room that I can move in that has not one, but TWO windows, a walk-in closet, and my best-friend right down the road. We are living this house for a 2 bedroom townhouse that all 5 of us have to share (my brother doesn't get a room) along with 2 cats, 2 dogs and 7 puppies.
I should be happy that I have a roof over my head, but I don't want to live under that roof! After we moved out of that neighborhood the first time houses began to get broken into left and right. Our own house was broke into shortly after we moved out! And we are suppose to call this place our home.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment