Saturday, September 10, 2011

I would like to use this time to vent.....just a little :)

So, as you should know... I recently started my job at Papa John's. I had SO much trouble keeping my bank account because of the sneaky fingers of my dad!! BUT OH WELL, nothing I can do about it. I decided to close my account and start keeping my money in a safe...... HA...Silly me thinking he couldn't get in.
I feel like there is NOTHING I can do! He owes me about $500 that I doubt I will get back anytime soon. If I had all the money I am suppose to have I would have plenty enough to put a down payment on a car....It's very depressing working for money that I have barely seen!!
I just want my money back....all of it.
Also....About a month ago I was involved in a deal..."If you do not have a car in three weeks I will go to church with you every Sunday for a year.." This is MAJOR! My dad is NOT a "church" person, without explaining too much. I obviously thought..."Heck yeah, win win situation for me!" ..... I will be VERY lucky getting him to church tomorrow morning......

On top of money and "unintentional lying" stress..... I have SO much to do to get ready for college...It is ridiculous and as of today I feel overwhelmed. I have so much to do!
ONE MORE THING.... Last Wednesday was my last orthodontist appointment before my brace were scheduled to come off..and what happened.... My front tooth moved out of place...BOOOOO! But I did find a solution to this dilemma... I called Dr. Woods (my orthodontist) and I have a check up Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment