Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Livin' on a Prayer...

I feel like prayer is the only thing that keeps me holding on to the hope I have for the next upcoming year.
My first year in college...and then the 3-5 years after that.... that is  A LOT of money. But right now, I'm just worried about my freshman year of college... I have no idea how I will pay for it, but I'm not letting it bring me down.. I have to let everything fall into God's hands.
I've said in recent post I've been applying to colleges..well, I have been accepted, thus far, to Bellarmine University, St. Catherine, University of Louisville and Lindsey Wilson. None of which are my number one choice, my number one college choice is UK. I just sent the final pieces to my application in earlier this morning. So, hopefully I will be hearing back from them in a month or two!
Bellarmine is my second choice, but they don't offer what I want..Linguistics. So I would probably go for physcology. The only thing wrong with Bellarmine is the price... outrageous!
Lindsey Wilson is my 3rd choice... I took a visit to Lindsey Wilson expecting to only miss a day of school. I left thinking I was going to be there next fall. I love the small campus and classrooms, it is my favorite part. But it is too far away from home for me, the price is almost outrageous and the also don't offer my major.
I'm going to visit UK for the second time on Friday and my mom is accompanying me this time. I hope she likes it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment