Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Hard Goodbye....

...well I am about to delete someone that has been very special to me outta my life...but before I do... I just wanted to show everyone that I know we really did love eachother at one time..and even though I can't really realize how that love just stops for someone... I still can't doubt that I know at one point Tyler Luckett did love me...
December 6, 2011
Whitney Brooke Bowman
I know this is totally creepy..lol.. But I'm really impatient and didn't want to wait for you to come get a pizza again before I get to tell you we are getting Pepsi in January.. (:
..
December 7, 2011
Tyler Luckett
Haha that's good to know. I appreciate u telling me that lol.
..
December 7, 2011
Whitney Brooke Bowman
Yeah, I just thought you would like to know..lol
..
December 7, 2011
Tyler Luckett
Haha so what made u look me up?
..
December 7, 2011
Whitney Brooke Bowman
Actually..I didn't.. my manager did for me.. She encouraged me to talk to you. ha
..
December 7, 2011
Tyler Luckett
Haha well that's cool. Ur manager sounds smart u should listen to her more often
..
December 7, 2011
Whitney Brooke Bowman
haha.. She said next time you get pizza I have to check you out..lol. So I guess I will listen to her.
..
December 7, 2011
Tyler Luckett
Hahaha is that right. Lol, how old are u anyways?
..
December 7, 2011
Whitney Brooke Bowman
18..ha
you?
too young.....ha
..
December 7, 2011
Tyler Luckett
I'm 20, but I'm going back into work, 502-507-1017 there's my number text me sometime
Ha no
..
December 7, 2011
Whitney Brooke Bowman
alright(:
..
January 12
Tyler Luckett
real mature deleting me meanie... now i have to redo our aniversary and stuff when you add me back
..
February 1
Tyler Luckett
i get on here every once in a while and read our first messages and wonder what it would be like if you didnt message me.... i am prolly the happiest person alive nowdays; thanx to you... my something special
..
February 1
Whitney Brooke Bowman
I love you so much. You mean everything to me..
..
February 6
Tyler Luckett
baby i dont know what i did/didnt do but honestly i cant think of a single thing i havent done or anything else i could possibly have done to mess what we have up.... this love is a sure thing forsure, i want you more and more everytime i see you. i love you with all my heart. so whatever i did/didnt do i hope it doesnt come between us because if i lost you i really dont know where i would be. your everything to me.... and im not just saying that. you came into my life and took my heart quicker than anyone/thing has ever done before. ur my best friend, lover, (hopefully) soon to be fiance. i cant describe the feelings i have for you and i cant describe how shitty and how scared i am right now, just becasue your upset. call me crazy but i know in your arms is where im supposed to be. please just let me know whats going on, i deserve that much atleast.

So yes, I am now admitting... Tyler did care about me... a lot. way more than I have felt anyone care about me before. I ruined it. And I will hate part of myself forever because I didn't realize that me saying that he didn't care was really hurting him until it was too late to fix. I have given everything I have to get what I want...and I know I should always fight for what I believe in... it's just too late... and Tyler... I'm sorry I let us down..

No comments:

Post a Comment